at least in these photos:
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
How does Charlie Sheen compare to the gold standard of batshit crazy, Charles Manson? Trying to figure out which of them said each of these quotes is a good test:
- The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies.
- I'm burning my own face but I can't feel the (expletive) heat because I don't feel (expletive) pain because pain is a (expletive) myth.
- I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren't special.
- “They're looking for something dirty in everything, and if you're looking for something, you'll find it. You have to put up some kind of face for them, and that's the only face they understand.”
- “Everything is beautiful if you want to experience it totally.”
- “When I go on the mountain and I say "Do it!", it gets done. And if it doesn't get done, then I move on it. And that's the last thing in the world you want from me!”
- I never thought I was normal, never tried to be normal.
- "I am on a drug. It's called ___________. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
- I'm dealing with fools and trolls, dealing with soft targets and it's just, you know it's just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee because I don't have time for these clowns.'
- The only way you win is inside the truth. Get outside the truth and where are you? You're living in the middle. You're living in the middle and that's where you get slaughtered.